The Doom Project The Doom Project

Interesting...

Ok I don't know if you are the same people responsible for the music track, but I downloaded that track more than half a year ago from a site called OCRemix, which has remixes for many popular computer games.

On another note, most of the scenes were mediocre at most.
The best made scene I think was the one with the two marines and the two imps at the sewers, if you could make a full featured movie like that it would be priceless. There were some other good scenes but that's the best one in my opinion.

Finally, I'd like to congratulate you on succeeding where I have failed for 5 years already. Producing the next Damnation episode was impossible for me during that time, and I never managed to get artists to help me with it... I still have the script for the next episode, so if at least one of you artists is interested, please contact me or visit my site darkgreenhq.org

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Communism Paranoia

Communism Paranoia. That's all I have to say about this.

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

That was great

Don't mind what HyperactiveYouth said. He probably doesn't even have a sense of humor (or he's just an asshole). I think this flash was very funny. Great job on it. The song is very funny too and goes perfectly with the animation. I'm amazed that you guys sang it by yourselves. I would think that this kind of performance is more of something you would find as a sound file on the internet. Very good job. Your mama can be proud. I think I'll go watch it again :P.

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Could use some more work

Very nice game and great frame-by-frame animation. I also love the whole Max Payne-ish style cutscenes. However there are many bugs there:

1. When you crouch you can't unholster your gun right away.

2. When you shoot while standing you almost never hit, but you always hit when you shoot while crouching.

3. When you shoot while crouching, you instantly kill EVERYONE in your eyesight.

4. I saw no point in holstering and unholstering your gun, since you basicly need it all the time.

5. I found it being a huge problem when emerging from an entrance with your back to an enemy, it's really hard to turn around so fast and shoot back. Which leads me to the next bug:

6. Probably not a bug, but something that you just didn't do: It's impossible to turn around while crouching. It could've been a huge help.

7. After you die and get another life, you're revived with full damage, so one hit will kill you again (not much help in rooms full of enemies). Yet sometimes you're revived with full health, so it doesn't make sense.
------
Good job anyways. I hope you release an updated version with those bugs fixed.

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

Hmmm

Does it count if I'm underage too?? Wether I really wanna do it with a 17 years old?? You damn right!!
You really think that most of the visitors on Newgrounds are like 30 years old and older??? WTF is wrong with you you G.D. dumbass???

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Will this work on real girls?

I've read the guide on your site with the secrets and stuff.
Will that procedure work on real girls too? I'm meeting with my girlfriend this weekend and I wanna know ;).
Good game.