Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Could use some more work

Very nice game and great frame-by-frame animation. I also love the whole Max Payne-ish style cutscenes. However there are many bugs there:

1. When you crouch you can't unholster your gun right away.

2. When you shoot while standing you almost never hit, but you always hit when you shoot while crouching.

3. When you shoot while crouching, you instantly kill EVERYONE in your eyesight.

4. I saw no point in holstering and unholstering your gun, since you basicly need it all the time.

5. I found it being a huge problem when emerging from an entrance with your back to an enemy, it's really hard to turn around so fast and shoot back. Which leads me to the next bug:

6. Probably not a bug, but something that you just didn't do: It's impossible to turn around while crouching. It could've been a huge help.

7. After you die and get another life, you're revived with full damage, so one hit will kill you again (not much help in rooms full of enemies). Yet sometimes you're revived with full health, so it doesn't make sense.
------
Good job anyways. I hope you release an updated version with those bugs fixed.

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

Hmmm

Does it count if I'm underage too?? Wether I really wanna do it with a 17 years old?? You damn right!!
You really think that most of the visitors on Newgrounds are like 30 years old and older??? WTF is wrong with you you G.D. dumbass???

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Will this work on real girls?

I've read the guide on your site with the secrets and stuff.
Will that procedure work on real girls too? I'm meeting with my girlfriend this weekend and I wanna know ;).
Good game.

apache apache

Could be better

Very nice idea, good graphics and good control. However you might wanna make the enemy helicopters less predictable.

Fire Fight Demo Fire Fight Demo

Good job

Hey it's me, the creator of Damnation.
I just wanted to say that this was NOT stolen from me. Fecker got my help for this project, so stop blaming him for copyright infrigment or anything. Read the commentary before posting a review.
Look forward for the next project! ;)

Slamdunk Anime Game Slamdunk Anime Game

That was really nice

Nicely done game. I would prefer a better music though.

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

Cool contribution to the society :)

I got 14 out of 15 because one pussy seemed to me like an ear, and being the not-so-currently-bright I clicked on Raw Meat and then I'm like "D'oh! There aren't any ears here! It's raw meat only!". I got the rest right though. Nice game.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

That was great

Very impressive game. I beat it eventualy and eventhough the game was overall pretty short, the ending was still quite satisfying. Great job. This is indeed one of the best games I've played on Newgrounds (I don't say that much, honestly). The story was cool, the graphics were smooth, the sound was great, the controls were easy to get used to, the levels are perfectly getting harder par with progression, and like I said a satisfying ending. The only thing that could use an improvement is the music. But the overwhelming amount of pro's beats that out of the shelf, so it's not that bad.
I'd love to see an expansion of this with hopefully bigger bases, more units and of course more levels. Great job. Keep it up.

the classroom the classroom

LOL that was great

Awsome game. Level 4 really was hard, but I managed eventualy to get past it by sneaking from the right side after the teacher returned. The ending was really funny I liked it. Overall really good game.
I only have one suggestion: Change that whining sfx, it's really stupid and repetitive this way, use something less spit-on-the-mic-like.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Excellency

One of the best (if not THE best) games I've played on Newgrounds. The graphics are amazingly sleek with smooth animation. Sound is great, gameplay is excellent too.
Can't wait for the sequel. Smite! SMITE I SAY!