The Doom Project The Doom Project

Interesting...

Ok I don't know if you are the same people responsible for the music track, but I downloaded that track more than half a year ago from a site called OCRemix, which has remixes for many popular computer games.

On another note, most of the scenes were mediocre at most.
The best made scene I think was the one with the two marines and the two imps at the sewers, if you could make a full featured movie like that it would be priceless. There were some other good scenes but that's the best one in my opinion.

Finally, I'd like to congratulate you on succeeding where I have failed for 5 years already. Producing the next Damnation episode was impossible for me during that time, and I never managed to get artists to help me with it... I still have the script for the next episode, so if at least one of you artists is interested, please contact me or visit my site darkgreenhq.org

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Communism Paranoia

Communism Paranoia. That's all I have to say about this.

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

That was great

Don't mind what HyperactiveYouth said. He probably doesn't even have a sense of humor (or he's just an asshole). I think this flash was very funny. Great job on it. The song is very funny too and goes perfectly with the animation. I'm amazed that you guys sang it by yourselves. I would think that this kind of performance is more of something you would find as a sound file on the internet. Very good job. Your mama can be proud. I think I'll go watch it again :P.

Stick Slayer Episode VIII Stick Slayer Episode VIII

Do you gotto have a nuclear boom in EVERY episode?

Great episode, really. I loved it. The symbolism is great too, I loved the explosion scene, very emotional.

Though it kinda seemed like you wanted to recreate the last two or three Stick Slayer episodes with this one, but meh.

Stick Slayer didn't look like himself at all, is he supposed to be the kid from episode 6? If he did, you should've conveyed that idea better, or just dropped it and stuck with the usual face. He almost looks like Piko here :/.

Also, I think you should've given the other portal characters better parts than just blowing up.

All in all, amazing job. Keep it up and I hope to see more flashes from you. How about the Generic Man?

Starwars spoof 2 Starwars spoof 2

Nice

But it's a waste of a good scene if you ask me. If only you used it in a much bigger film it would be good.

FBI: Paris Sex Tape FBI: Paris Sex Tape

Good point

Personally, I didn't see the sex tape so I don't know if Paris was aware of the camera or not. But as far as I know, Paris's boyfriend made the sex tape without her knowledge.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

That was great

I guess we'll never get tired of making fun of the Matrix :)

The KERRY Kampaign The KERRY Kampaign

And YOU get the bill!

Hahaha that was great! Finally someone is putting that dickwad in his place. I'm not saying I like bush, but that kerry guy sure scares me. He's putting so much into his show that it looks like a faschist campaign of terror and dictatorship. What, he thinks he's in a movie or something? Doesn't matter, since his campaign seems to be working! Geez you americans are so stupid.
Anyways, really good flash. Great job with the music and that quick shifting of the camera during the 'dramatic' parts. :)

Bin Random Bin Random

heh heh

why does Osama has an indian accent?

Mek1985 responds:

he wants to

I got bored I got bored

That was great

If it wasn't for the hilarious ending, this movie would suck big time. Great job! I loved it!